7.12.2010

Dylan | Sacramento Senior Portrait Photographer

I first met Dylan and his mom Kim in Old Sacramento for our session. I arrived with images in my mind of where to shoot and what backdrops to use. But Old Sac was a total fail - not only were the trains absent, but it was packed to the brim with people. I have never seen Old Sac this packed before. So, a last minute location change had us shooting in an empty parking garage. Dylan was a senior at Capital Christian School who is planning to attend Azusa Pacific in the fall. Dylan's also a proud new member of the Azusa football team.


The sun (and heat) was out in full force that afternoon which forced me to become even more familiarized with shooting AGAINST the sun. I'll admit that prior to my last few shoots, I was a little afraid of shooting into the sun, but I absolutely love the glow and the brightness it brings to the images. Once I found my rhythm & Dylan warmed up to the camera, we were on a roll.

No comments: