6.04.2010

foto friday | among the giants

We spent last weekend in SF to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. It was a get-away filled with amazing things like our 28th floor hotel room & the most amazing hotel bed I've ever slept in. Dinner of choice was at Tin, where I ordered an amazing bowl of pho (which to be said, I'm pretty picky in my pho, it's required to be delicious, and it definitely was). Seeing our favorite band Nada Surf play at the Great American Music Hall, and cupcakes from my favorite spot (ever). And to end our trip we hiked around Muir Woods for the first time & those redwood tree's are nothing short of amazing. My camera only surfaced on this last segment of our trip and I snapped what I thought was beautiful. Needless to say, it's all beautiful, but every now and then the sun would peek out and shine it's light ever-so-perfectly. If you haven't been to Muir Woods - GO! It's only 30 minutes (or so) outside of SF, you won't be disappointed, I promise.


5 comments:

Liz said...

I am in love with this set. Fantastic.

Monica said...

Beautiful!

monicapierini said...

Beautiful!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Oh my gosh these pics are GORGEOUS!

Alyssa Ballisty Photography said...

Thanks girls!