4.23.2010

foto friday | sweetest obsession

I won't lie, I'm not an ice cream fan. Don't hate me, I'm lactose.
But, as I was roaming the frozen dessert section my eyes fell upon this cute little thing and I decided I wanted to give it a go.
Besides, with cute packaging it has to taste good, right?!


It tastes like heaven - no lie. It reminds me of a creamy lime cheesecake that melts in your mouth.
I'm in love.

PS - for all you wine lovers, check out Ciao Bella's Blackberry Cabernet Sorbet, which to me tastes like my dads homemade summer wine slushies -mmm.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm lactose intolerant too! You ate this and it didn't make you sick?! Where did you get it? Mmmm I want.

Alyssa Ballisty Photography said...

Nope, no sickness! But I also don't eat mass amounts in one setting. Found in the freezer section of Bel Air!