4.06.2010

Cheers to 50 years & Easter eggs galore

Not only was Easter a special day, but my mom turned 50! So we mushed the two celebrations together and came out with an extravaganza!


I cooked 3 dozen eggs with the intentions of using half for the centerpieces and the rest for another little project...but that didn't pan out. So instead, I split the 3 dozen into two vases, added white carnations and a few purple buds and viola.


We had four tables total, two of which had the round vase centerpieces, the other two had recycled glass bottles with carnations. I love collecting glass bottles, they make such pretty vases and you can never have enough.


Well, well, look what the Easter bunny brought us! A little egg thief...


It was little Finn's first Easter/family gathering and he did so well! Instead of his normal biting, he gave kisses, chased balls, jumped in laps and stole Easter eggs. By the time we sat down to eat, he was zonked out in his bed & stayed that way all night.


Our little boy is 10 weeks today! Here's our first family photo


I hope your Easter was fabulous!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I seriously love him. Such amazing photos! I'm emailing you and Emily soon about our little trifecta project now that the weather is a bit more bearable!

Kara said...

Awww, amazing 1st family photo! I love that egg centerpiece idea too. Awesome.

Eric said...

Woohoo two of my pics made it up! You're welcome...