3.02.2010

nicole & tyler | sacramento engagement photographer

Once again, let me start by saying, this is not an engagement session, it's merely a valentines day/couples session.


My theory is, you don't have to be engaged to have your photo taken! I would take Eddie out all the time for pre-engagement photo shoots, and now look at him, he's fantastic at posing [he might hate me for saying that].


These two just celebrated their 6 months of lovin and it all fell perfectly into place for a Valentines day session. Are you feeling the rocker-vibe? Maybe that's because they're both truly gifted musicians. Tyler is the guitarist for Method Echo and Nicole sings with the Tipping Point. Check them out!


I think this last set is my favorite.


2 comments:

Eddie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Wilson said...

Fabulous!!! I'm thinking that Jake and I need you for an engagement photo session when the weather gets better!!