2.05.2010

foto friday | sf lovin'


It's that time of the week again, so without further ado - our San Fran getaway!

*side note: the man who took this photo tried about 6 different positions before finally snapping the pic. I'm a little surprised our faces don't show our suppressed laughter from the awkward moment.

This was supposed to be a weekend without any photo ops [I really tried...I even left my Canon at home], but my little point & shoot found it's way out of my pocket a few times.




And of course, we did our usual eat/drink/treat at the same spots and saw the Cold War Kids play at the Fillmore.




I love weekend getaways, and that's all I have left to say.


4 comments:

Eddie said...

Mmmmm, pizza!

I love the photo of the kids playing, you have a talent for catching that energy.

Liz said...

You guys are so effing cute. Great photos! Mmm cupcakes...

Alyssa Ballisty Photography said...

Liz - thanks :)
oh & next time you find yourself in the city you need to visit
That Takes The Cake. By far the best cupcakes I've had...ever. It's become a "must" on our things to do while visiting.

Rachel said...

I popped over from Cup O Jo. Lovely pictures! : )