2.12.2010

foto friday | love version 6.0

It's a four day weekend and Valentines day is around the corner. I'm not the type of girl who needs flowers, candy, jewelry or an amazingly extravagant night [though I am a sucker for candy]...as long as I get to spend the day with the one I love, I don't care what we do.


This will be our sixth Valentines together [and only our 2nd married v-day], and we're sticking to our tradition of dinner & a movie. For the past six years, we've enjoyed a delicious dinner at Frasinetti's Winery and our movie pick this year...probably the Book of Eli. What are your plans?!

ps-how could I forget...sometime this weekend I'll be making s'more brownies...don't they look delicious? Not gonna lie, I'm making them more for my sake than for Eddie. Mmm...marshmallows

(image via Joy the Baker)

You can find this easy recipe at Joy the Baker along with a bazillion other mouth watering tasty treats.

Happy Valentines day!

4 comments:

Eddie said...

You can make me brownies any day!

P.S. I miss Xterra, I had a fun year, and I think you did too.

Liz said...

I love your photography more and more each time I see a new photograph! Get it, girl.

Kyla Roma said...

Oh my goodness, I just found your blog and this is amazing! I'm dying for the weather to become more humane here so I can run around with my camera, hopefully one day I can get these kinds of results =)

Kellie Rene'e Vandemark said...

love it