1.05.2010

twenty-ten

So this is the new year, and I have no resolutions. I've never been one to make resolutions - I'd rather make little goals to stick with and try to complete them daily, weekly or monthly. And then, if all else fails and I bite the dust, I won't feel like such a loser.

My little goal is to update my blog on a weekly basis. These weekly segments, known as Foto Friday, will consist of a photo [or photos] I've taken that week. I think this little goal is good for two reasons - 1. my blog will no longer be oh-so neglected & 2. it'll be good for me to pick up my camera [besides doing so for sessions] and shoot something I find beautiful, inspiring or interesting.

Below is a sneak peek of a recent session with the most adorable little girl.
Don't you just want to eat her up!?


So with that, happy twenty-ten!

No comments: