1.20.2010

the thomas family | sacramento family photographer


Ok, so you've probably seen this little cutie all over my blog, but I'm not sorry, she's absolutely precious. Momma wanted a few new family photos for the holidays so we managed to score one day without rain to capture a few moments.


The headbands, the smiles, the giggles, the dainty hands - I seriously can not get enough of her!


I recently found myself experimenting with a slight vintage/retro look and I really like it! It's not normally a style I lean towards, but perhaps the tides are changing -
it is after all, a new year & a fresh start.


And last but not least, my favorite.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Holy cute that family is adorable. And I love the vintage look! Tutorial on how you edit them that way plz?

Alyssa Ballisty Photography said...

I think I can do that :)