1.08.2010

foto friday | merry merry

Taking my first step in my weekly goal - here's my first contribution to Foto Friday!

It may have been our second married Christmas, but it was our first Christmas in our new home! Appropriate ornament for a very special Christmas! I can not wait to create memory upon memory in the years to come in our lovely abode!


Speaking of Christmas, I received the ever so lovely Canon 50mm f/1.8 from the hubs and am totally obsessed with it. It is utterly amazing and I have a feeling a good chunk of these posts will revolve around the lens.
If you don't have one - get one - you won't regret it.

Seriously though, how awesome is the depth of field compared to the first photo!? And I kid you not, I only enhanced the exposure on this photo - that depth of field is 100% real.

I'm in love.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Lucky. I want a new camera so bad.

Alyssa Ballisty Photography said...

I'm dying for an instant camera, I think they'd be even greater if the film was cheaper :)