4.19.2009

baby addison - take two

So the first attempted session with Addison didn't quite work out, she was a little too fussy. I honestly only came out with one good photo.


So I tried again this past weekend and was met with success. I wanted [secretly needed] exposure to photographing babies. I'll admit, I'd rather do adults, they're easier to give instruction too. Babies do have the "aw" factor though.







I think I still need more practice until I'm sufficiently confident in my baby skills. Although, I don't think these are all that bad for my first [semi-second] attempt.

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

I LOVE photographing babies, but yes...babies and kids are little wiggle worms and hard to catch sometimes! That's when the "candid" shots are helpful.
LOVE the pictures, by the way!!!